We’re on the hunt for a Part-Time Marketing & Talent Coordinator
WINK is one of Australia’s leading commercial modelling and talent agencies, with talent based nationwide. Our clients include Sephora, David Jones, The Iconic, Bras N Things, Woolworths, Vogue, Coke and RM Williams.
WINK exists to provide excellent service to our clients, taking the hard parts out of organizing talent. We tie together all aspects of the process together in a neat, organized bow. As individuals, we are thought leaders in the industry and collectively we ensure our talent feel supported with organized and accurate communication, career advice and prompt payment.
About the role:
Part time Marketing & Talent Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven, relationship building individual to join our Team. We’re looking for someone who wants to enter the talent industry, or someone already in the industry who wants to transition to a role, that allows them to oversee & develop agency-client relationships whilst ensuring current client & talent needs are met.
The successful candidate will have a hustler’s attitude & drive to get sh*t done. Someone who has previously worked as a Production Assistant, EA, Junior Marketing Assistant or Account Manager, a talent agent/booker, or someone who has run their own small business or side hustle, is perfect for this role.
The role is a part time, 2-3 day a week position, with flexible hours depending on the candidate and needs of the business. The position will be on site, from our sun-filled office in Potts Point.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Build strong relationships with our models
- Manage talent submissions on projects, castings, bookings, call sheets and post booking feedback
- Build value-based relationships with clients to ensure connection is established for future ongoing work
- Identify and create new business opportunities via proactive sales outreach and supported by marketing campaigns
- Perform administration tasks that help to keep projects well-managed and organised
- Ensure constant and proactive communication with clients so that they feel, and are, well looked after
- Manage and curate project blogs & case studies
- Pitch new talent to suitable clients
- As required, scout suitable talent for client briefs
- Ensuring talent profiles and comp cards are accurate and up to date
- Assisting with the creation of marketing collateral including social media artwork, informative blogs and EDMs
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in professional client relationship management, preferably including using a professional CRM tool such as Hubspot or similar.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail when briefing talent
- Graphic design skills either using canva, photoshop or indesign
Benefits & perks:
- Flexible working hours and days throughout the week.
- Invites to exclusive industry events
- Opportunities to increase your personal industry contacts
- Access to gorgeous sun filled office in Potts Point with rooftop deck, close to public transport